Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BLOG SHOUT - SHANNON

Imagine my surprise when I got a comment from someone actually in one ofpictures I posted, this is the guy Shannon.


I don't recommend a lot of other blogs but you should check out his, most of you will have seen him out there on the net somewhere, but don't just take the dude at face value and just looks at the pics, read his stuff too.  

It's a great blog Shannon and I hope you keep doing it for a long time, here's a small selection of Shannon's gorgeous pics, hard to choose which ones but these do do him justice.

Of course Shannon is hot, and don't be fooled by the angelic smile and beguiling youth of this guy, he is sex on legs.  But he also writes well and has a nice view of the world, so add to his list of attributes that he's a really really nice guy.









7 comments:

Shannon Boh said...

Thanks for the blog shout Jack...

What a great selection of pictures. Would you believe that there are over 10,000 pictures of me on my HD. It boggles the mind!

Anonymous said...

Shannon's red hot ,I've been a fan of his for over 6 months, you realy have missed out on this young hunk. Get your act together Jack.

jack@homosexual.net said...

I've known about Shannon for a long long time, but as he contacted me when I unwittingly used a couple of his pics in Square Cuts, I thought this exceptional guy deserved a shout, but you are right John I should have done this sooner.

I feel a Shannon speedo set coming on.

iCandy said...

hot guy. like the tan-line and the swim jockstrap :)

Anonymous said...

A Shannon Speedo Set sound great to me ,please don't leave it to long , the suspense will be to much to cope with.

Anonymous said...

Shannon that doesn't come as a surprise that you have so many pictures, you are beautiful and should love being in front of the camera.

Unknown said...

thanks for the tip on shannon's blog, he is stunning: a dream guy!