Friday, February 29, 2008

Desktop Number Four

Well, here's yet another desktop for your delectation, if you are getting fed up with them let me know... yeah like that's going to happen.

I had over two thousand hits here yesterday, only a couple of weeks ago it was nine hundred, today the counter stands at 35K, and that's only since the fourth of this month. Now I don't know if that's good or not, I like it, and it proves there's an audience for hot scantily clad [or naked] guys out there, and it's not just me perving away on my laptop. At this rate the site should reach 50K in about a fortnight, and I think I'll do a mega Ralph post that day, the theme will be 'looking down'! By the way, if you have any suggestions as to stuff you want posted mail in and ask, if I've got it, you can have it ralphed for your pleasure - check out the Sunday Ralph post from the tenth of Feb for the kind of thing I've got sat in the archive.

Thanks to all for the feedback and the mails, happy viewing.


No comments: