Friday, February 29, 2008

A Ralph for Igor from Rob

Now I know that the first three pics have been posted here before but I wanted to present the whole set as a package... you get the idea.

Regular viewer Igor asked about this guy and I had no idea who he was, however, another visitor, Rob, sent me all these neat pics of him from Chris Geary's site,
thank you as ever Mr G - I saw him in Montreal at the Gay Games, fit guy, I didn't go and say anything as that would have been embarrassing all round.

Anyway, back to the post. Igor can thank Rob for these, as do I, but I'm just a conduit of hot-loveliness. Anything you guys, and girls [yep they view this site too boys] want to see just let me know, nothing sick though, you've seen my
blog, you know what's acceptable.

Thanks again Rob, you are a hero, and if there's something you would like posted yourself as a more material reward, just ask!

Jack








Nice full package and showing a bit of pube, always appreciated.




Okay, not sure about the shorts, he does like his Adidas though doesn't he, but who cares what I think, I could practically snowboard down that torso.


No comments: