Saturday, March 8, 2008

RAPLH: A Favourite for the Week's Theme

Now some of you might recognise this chap as he was the header for a while, it is one of my favourite pics. Rather than being photoshopped I liked to think that he being brave enough to sport such wonderful tattoos he might also have the guts - he has the body sure enough - to shave and to wear such a tiny speedo. I had looked closely and could see no deformations that are so common amongst morphed pics, and usually the artist touches up the nads area which doesn't seem to have happened here.



A few months ago I found a modified version, the front of the speedo has grown but strangely the nipples and navel have gone. Weird huh?


And finally I found this image on Wes's Wet Speedos site, now it is the same guy but not the same picture, there is clearly some time between the two because in the one below he is dripping water and the background isn't the same. Clearly he is tugging his cossie down so he might still have ended up as I first saw him in the top picture, even if he hasn't been photoshopped it is still a delightfully small speedo.


No comments: